Thursday, February 10, 2011

Created for Care Women's Retreat

My friends Meredith Meurrier and Lenora Grayson who are also adopting internationally.

I attended a wonderful retreat this past weekend for adoptive moms.  It was a special time for us to share our journeys to adoption and listen to Godly women who have such a heart for orphans.

The more I learn about the 163 million orphans of the world, the more I have a burden for them.  There is SO much we can do to care for orphans.  My prayer is that the Lord will continue to open doors to minister to these precious children.

For more information about this great retreat visit: createdforcare.org

My friend Alison Schmelzer who is adopting as well.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that baby bump!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved getting to hang out with you in Atlanta, Jill! You are just the cutest little pregnant AND adopting momma! :)

    ReplyDelete